Search Engine Marketing
68% of companies rank EMAIL MARKETING as the best channel for ROI
Things you should know about Search Engine Marketing!
- 89% of customers begin their buying process with a search engine. (Biznology)
- Integrating PPC and organic SEO efforts results on average in a 25% increase in clicks and a 27% increase in profits over isolated or disconnected efforts. (Digital Marketing Philippines)
- Google accounted for nearly 40% of all U.S. digital ad spending last year. Facebook’s share was about 8%. (eMarketer)
- Organic search drives 51% of all visitors to business-to-business and business-to-consumer Web sites, whereas paid-search drives 10% and social 5%. (MediaPost)
- Having video on the landing page of your site makes it 53% more likely to show up on page 1 of Google. (41 Stories)
PPC Campaigns (Pay-Per-Click)
PPC, also known as cost per click (CPC), is an internet advertising model used to direct traffic to websites, in which an advertiser pays a publisher (typically a website owner or a network of websites) when the ad is clicked.
CPM (Cost-per-thousand impressions)
CPM is the cost of a media campaign, relative to its success in generating impressions to see. As the impression counts are generally sizeable, marketers customarily work with the CPM impressions. Dividing by 1,000 is an industry standard.
Mobile Search Advertising
When people search on their smartphones, they should see different ad copy, different site links, different messages and different extensions. Instead, many advertisers just turn their desktop campaign into a mobile campaign with the same messaging
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Search Engine Marketing? Why should you do it? What types of campaigns should you create? How much should you spend? These are very important questions, and knowing the answers is a key part to finding success with lead generation and marketing online.
Here are the answers to some questions asked about Search Engine Marketing!