Things you should know about Search Engine Optimization!
- Companies that blog have 97% more inbound links than companies that do not, and inbound links are (of course) critical to SEO success. (Stratabeat)
- Over 50% of all mobile searches lead to a purchase, and 78% of mobile searches for local business information result in a purchase. (Payfirma)
- 47% of digital marketers say SEO is one of their most effective tactics—but 39% also identify it as one of the most difficult. (TNW News)
- SEO leads have a 14.6% close rate, while outbound leads have a 1.7% close rate. (Project Management)
- Search engine marketing (SEM) will continue to capture the largest share of online spend at 47%, or about 14% of total marketing budgets. (Content Marketer)
Despite all the stories of getting blacklisted and link wars, SEO remains the cornerstone of digital and content marketing efforts.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Search Engine Optimization? Why should you do it? What types of campaigns should you create? How much should you spend? These are very important questions, and knowing the answers is a key part to finding success with lead generation and marketing online.
Here are the answers to some questions asked about Search Engine Optimization!
What counts as SEO?
SEO is a marketing technique that builds visibility and organic leads through organic search results. We use a variety of marketing techniques, including blogging, link building, social media marketing, and more. These budget-friendly techniques help your site reach the first page in results for your keywords.
Why Should I Care About SEO?
Consumers rarely venture past the front page for any search engine. Search Engine Optimization helps you show up in the top results organically through non-paid tactics. It is a highly efficient, though slow burning, technique that boosts brand visibility and loyalty.
What types of campaigns should I create?
The right SEO campaign for your business will depend on your overall goals. Contact us to create a customized plan that fits your company needs and projections.
How much should I spend?
Search Engine Optimization is a lot harder to price than other marketing campaigns (such as Direct Mail or Email Marketing). You will need to know your goals, your timeline (SEO is typically a long process – rushing will cost more), and your current situation.
Like what you hear?
Then send us a note!
Want to grow your business?