Things you should know about Email Marketing!
- Email marketing averages an ROI of $38 for every $1 spent. (DMA National Client Email Report 2015)
- For 89 percent of marketers, email serves as the primary channel for lead generation. (Mailigen)
- Of Gmail’s 1 billion users, 75 percent check their accounts on mobile devices. (TechCrunch)
- Thirty-three percent of email opens occur on an iPhone. (Litmus’ 2016 State of Email Report)
- Email is the preferred source of business communication for 72 percent of consumers. (MarketingSherpa)
Generate Consistent Revenue
Despite the fact that people’s inboxes get inundated with email, both solicited and unsolicited email campaigns generate large amounts of revenue, leads, and data.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Email Marketing? Why should you do it? What types of campaigns should you create? How much should you spend? These are very important questions, and knowing the answers is a key part to finding success with lead generation and marketing online.
Here are the answers to some questions asked about Email Marketing campaigns!
Why is Email Marketing important?
It can be used thoughtfully to build loyalty and trust in your brand. Email marketing is vital for building relationships with prospects, leads, current customers, and even past customers because it gives you a chance to speak directly to them, in their inbox, at a time that is convenient for them.
How much does Email Marketing cost?
What is the cost of email marketing, and what are the factors in determining the price of a campaign? Responding to that question is similar to answering, “How much does a house cost?” The answer depends on a number of factors.
How long does it take to setup a Email Marketing campaign?
Setup can vary from a few days to a few weeks depending on the strategy of the campaign. Each campaign is custom for your needs.
Like what you hear?
Then send us a note!
Want to grow your business?