Things you should know about Direct Mail!
- 70% of Americans say snail mail is more personal than the Internet, according to the DMA research.
- 56% of Americans say receiving mail is a real pleasure, according to DMA research.
- 39% of customers try a business for the first time because of direct mail advertising (DMA)
- As many as half of US consumers prefer direct mail over email, according to an Epsilon study.
- Over 60% of direct mail recipients were influenced to visit promoted website – the greatest influence on first-time shoppers According to USPS.
Direct Mail Marketing
Highly Effective Direct Mail Campaigns
Expert Marketing Synergy
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Direct Mail Marketing? Why should you do it? What types of campaigns should you create? How much should you spend? These are essential questions, and knowing the answers is a key part of finding success with lead generation and marketing online.
Here are the answers to some questions asked about Direct Mail Marketing Campaigns!
What is Direct Mail?
Direct mail encompasses a wide variety of marketing materials, including brochures, catalogs, postcards, newsletters and sales letters. Major corporations know that direct mail advertising is one of the most effective and profitable ways to reach out to new and existing clients.
What industries use Direct Mail?
Direct Mail can be used for any and all industries. We have done campaigns for local hardware stores to multinational companies.
Does Direct Mail really work?
Direct mail is not dead, far from it. With the growth in technology and personalization, direct mail has become an even more powerful player for your ROI.
Like what you hear?
Then send us a note!
Want to grow your business?